Dress up your dog this Halloween for a chance to win a 9-month supply of Blue Buffalo Dog Treats from the Blue Buffalo Veterinary Clinical Trials Office. The winner from each costume category will also be featured as our “Pet of the Month” for one month in 2017 and will receive special a doggy gift bag from the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Scariest Costume
- Most Original Costume
- Best Owner & Pet Costume Combo
- Buckeye Festive Costume
All photos will be reviewed by a panel of four human judges. On Halloween, we will have 2 guest canine judges to help select the winner of each category.
Submit your photo in JPEG format to email@example.com by 9 a.m. on Monday, October 31. Be sure to include the following with your photo:
- Your name and contact information
- Your dog's name and age
- Your costume category
- A description of the costume
- Entrant must be both 18 years of age or older and the owner of the dog depicted in the photo
- Entrant may only submit one photo
- Category winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter accounts for The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine and The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center during the afternoon of October 31, 2016
- The photo must not depict any animals or people in a state of harm, distress, or exposed to a hazardous situation