- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Typhoon 9410 Gel and Blot Imager
Typhoon 9410 is a high performance gel and blot imager with the capability of microarray analysis. It offers three methods of detection: storage phosphor, fluorescence and chemiluminescence.
- Versatile system handles gel sandwiches, agarose and polyacrylamide gels, membranes, microplates and microarrays
- Powerful excitation sources and innovative high quality confocal optics allow for the sensitive detection of the low abundance targets in artifact-free images
- Red, green, and blue excitation wavelengths and a wide choice of emission filters enable imaging of an extensive variety of fluorophores
- Automated four-color fluorescence scanning allows multiplexing of multiple targets in the same sample ensuring accuracy of analysis, increasing throughput, and saving time
- Storage phosphor technology delivers high-resolution imaging and accurate quantitation of 3H, 14C, 125I, 32P, 33P, 35S, and other sources of ionizing radiation
- Highly sensitive optics enable direct chemiluminescent imaging without intermediate exposures to films or screens
- A choice of Typhoon models means the most suitable instrument can be selected depending on the targets of interest. Furthermore, Typhoon can be upgraded as the operator's specific research needs develop.
314 Goss Laboratory
Contact & scheduling
- Charles Brooks
Brooks [dot] 8 [at] osu [dot] edu