- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Veterinary Orthopedic Sciences
The mission of the VOS2 is to cultivate the discovery and dissemination of new knowledge in comparative clinical and basic science orthopedics. This includes development and maintenance of an orthopedic program containing state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and faculty to support interdisciplinary efforts in translational research.
- To promote excellence in clinical service in orthopedics surgery, medicine, pathology, and diagnostic imaging of the musculoskeletal system.
- To provide superior mentorship to students in professional, graduate, and post-graduate programs.
- To support the recruitment and retention of faculty members who are world-renowned for their expertise in both clinical orthopedics and musculoskeletal research.
- To promote the local, national and international dissemination of new knowledge as publications and presentations of clinical and basic science discovery related to the health of the musculoskeletal system.