- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Animal Care Clinic of Oxford, Ohio
Small Animal and exotics (consisting mainly of avian)general practice. Duties/experience will include; appointments and diagnostics. the student will have the opportunity to work with digital radiography, ultrasound, tonopen, dental equipment etc.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
Not on record.
- Client interaction
- Students are expected to follow through on tasks and individual cases.
- They are expected to look and act professionally with clients and staff.
- Students are expected to value the support staff's input and direction.
- Students are expected to ask any question they have and to let staff know if they are able to complete a task or if they need further direction/assistance.
The work will consist of 40 hours per week set over 5 days. The student will primarily be set tasks to be completed (majority of time (40%) then time after each task to discuss (20%) results, options and the next step. With the time remaining devoted to journal, textbook and internet based research.
Animal Care Clinic of Oxford Ohio
75 Lynn Avenue
Oxford, OH 45056
Signature On File: Molly Buckley