Small animal, non-exotics general practice at 3 hospitals in the Northern New Jersey area 10 minutes from Manhattan. Busy walk-in experience with exposure to surgery and numerous styles of practice from various veterinarians.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Board Certified Laser Surgeon
- Several of our veterinarians have completed internships
- ~10-15 associates with varying backgrounds and experiences
- All 3 hospitals have a library of books availabl
- Cornerstone computer system with membership to VIN
- Case discussion during breaks & lunchtime
Participating in case work-ups (differentials, diagnostic tests, treatments), shadowing our veterinarians through a typical day for this area, and assisting in surgery.
Students will have directed and free access to veterinarians 9-12 hours a day (2 hour lunch breaks in the middle) up to 6 days a week.
No/possibly depending on time.
Dr. Michael Tuder
Animal Infirmary of Hoboken*
Downtown Veterinary Associates
Bayonne Animal Hospital
*600 Adams Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Last updated: 10/25/07
Signature on file: Dr. Michael Tuder