Small animal practice also sees small mammals, mostly dogs and cats but also rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, etc. Our clinic includes the following equipment; X-ray, ultrasound, tonometry, IDEXX chemistry and QBC, 3 isoflorane anesthetic machines, Summit Hill Dentistry, JorVet Dopple with sphygmomaroters, soon to have dental X-ray, Esoph, stethescopes, Schem Ultima 500 Dental Machine, Burdick ECG machine, autoclave, full line of surgical instruments orthopedic, ophthalmic, etc.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Susan K. Siebens, DVM, AAHA, AVMA, OVMA, TVMA
- John Manolukas; DVM, PhD in Medical microb/immunology; very good with abdominal ultrasounds, echo's. He is not board certified; we provide ultrasounds for at least 10-15 local vets!
- VIN, intravet computer software
- online capabilities at work
- Journals; 24 yrs of JAVMA, AAHA, VetClinics of North America
- Texts; Ettinger, Kirk, and Muller Dermatology, Bojrab-Surgery, Vet Med with Dr. Tilley – cardiology, consulting with ECG’s , Quesenberry’s book on pocket pets, current formularies for exotic and primate, Saunders Manual of SA Practice, The Feline Patient, Fossum SA Surgery, Feldman & Nelson - Endocrinology, Current Vet Therapy, many other books
- Performing a thorough, complete physical.
- Taking & interpreting digital Xrays.
- Able to perform with supervision (gloved surgeon) routine OHE, castration, declaw & tumor removal.
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. with 3 doctors. The student will never be alone.
No, but it can be checked out.
Holly Farms Animal Care Center
6705 W. Bancroft Street
Toledo, OH 43615
Signature on file: Dr. Susan K. Sieben