- We find homes for homeless pets.
- We reunite lost pets with their families.
- We reduce pet overpopulation, through proactive spay/neuter programs.
- We work to eliminate animal abuse and neglect, through cruelty investigations and community action.
- We serve as a resource for pet owners, to enhance the human-animal bond.
- We collaborate with community organizations and companies, to make our programs more effective.
- We strive to be the area's most proactive and effective animal-care agency.
The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is a nonprofit organization
supported entirely by the generous contributions of the community. We
have served Montgomery County for more than 100 years and are the
oldest, most established animal-wellness center in the area.
- Dr. Polly Protos
- Dr. Christa Nealeigh
- Dr. Maggie Stacks
- Veterinary Exam rotations through local veterinarians
- Routine spay /neuter procedures
- Blood Draws
Saturday hours vary depending on date