Senior veterinary students rotate through our E/CC service which is staffed by experienced emergency clinicians and interns. Typical cases: trauma, diabetic ketoacidosis, IMHA, GDV, hemoabdomen.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Alan Glazer, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
- Nicole Beckel, DVM, DACVECC
- Julie Bennett, DVM, DACVS
- Mark Stamoulis, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
- consulting Radiologists available for consultation
- Full service general practice on site
JAVMA, JVECCS, New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of Critical Care Medicine, Vet Clinics of North America Ettinger, Kirk, Surgery texts, Infectious disease text, Fluid therapy text, Endocrinology text, Small Animal Critical Care text and others...
- examine patients
- discuss diagnostic and treatment plans with doctor
- evaluate x-rays, labwork and patient management with doctor
- assist with surgical procedures as available
- work both day and evening shifts, busiest/best cases over weekends
There are veterinarians on site 24 hours a day.
May be able to stay with a current intern.
New England Animal Medical Center
595 West Center Street
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Signature On File: Patricia Walters, VMD, DACVIM, DACVECC