- About the College
- College Research Day
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Ohio Wildlife Center/Animal Care Unlimited
Assist and support the patients and clients of a small animal, avian and exotic wildlife veterinary practice. Our facility includes a full laboratory in house, radiology, surgery, ultrasound, surgical laser, endoscopy (flexible and rigid), full hospitalization capacity including intensive 24 hour care and emergency service, and full access to Ohio Wildlife Center.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Donald Burton; DVM, Director of the Ohio Wildlife Center
- Master of Science Fisheries & Wildlife Management
- 28 years practicing Avian/Exotic practice
- 30 years as an avid Wildlife Veterinarian
- hundreds of books
- journals in VetMed & Surgery, Exotics, AAHA, JAVM, Zoo & Wildlife Medicine, Avian Medicine & Surgery
- internet access
Punctual, engaged, place IVs, take radiographs, collect laboratory specimens, inducing anethesia, monitoring, perform necropsies, assist in care of wildlife, perform minor surgical procedures.
10-17 hours per day until 10:00, 5 days/week.
No; unless agreed upon prior to externship.
Animal Care Unlimited
2665 Billingsley Rd
Columbus, OH 43235
Ph: (614) 766-2317
Fx: (614) 766-4508
Signature on file: Dr. Donald L. Burton