- Surgical Rotation- act as a surgical assistant during orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries.
- Internal Medicine Rotation- shadow during internal medicine consults and discuss case treatment plans.
- Emergency Rotation- student will be exposed to a high volume of emergency patients.
- Radiology Rotation- shadow the VMI clinicians during radiograph review and during ultrasound studies.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Specialties including: Surgery (FT), Internal Medicine (FT), Ophthalmology (PT), Cardiology (PT), Imaging Modalities including MRI, U/S, Radiology (FT) and Acupuncture
- During entire shift
Signature On File: Dr. Timothy Robinson
E. Syracuse NY