- About the College
- College Research Day
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Participate in daily diagnostic necropsies with followup histopathology and interpretation of ancillary testing. The extern will also spend time discussing research programs at WSU with seclected faculty.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Six board certified veterinary pathologists
- One board certified laboratory animal veterinarian
- Several specialists boarded in other disciplines
- The WSU veterinary library is contiguous with the diagnostic laboratory.
- The extern will have computer access.
- Pathology rounds are held every afternoon.
The extern will perform diagnostic necropsies, evaluate microscopic slides from those necropsies, and interpret ancillary test results all under the supervision of board certified pathologists.
Direct access to faculty and resident pathologists will be available 8 hours per day and seven days per week.
Possibly (with students)
College of Veterinary Medicine
Washington State University
Bustad Hall Room 155N
Pullman, WA 99165
Email: gjh [at] vetmed [dot] wsu [dot] edu
Signature On File: Gary J. Haldorson