- Conferences and Workshops
- Farm Science Review 2015
- Organic Livestock and Poultry Health Series
- Ohio Dairy Health and Management Certificate Program
- (ARCHIVED) Farm Science Review 2012
- ARCHIVED: Small Ruminant Pastures, Parasites, and Profits: Putting it all together
- ARCHIVED: 2008 "One-Medicine" Conference
- ARCHIVED: 2006 "One-Medicine" Conference
- Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
Organic Livestock and Poultry Health Series
An educational series that will give veterinarians and other livestock professionals the opportunity to gain new knowledge and expand services offered by providing important information on working with certified organic livestock and poultry. The series is being offered by Veterinary Extension and the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association (OEFFA) and includes both webinars and in-person workshops. Veterinary Continuing Education (CE) credits will be granted on an “hour for hour” basis.
Visit the OEFFA website for information on upcoming webinars and recordings of past events.
- Online registration is available on the website, or by e-mail education [at] oeffa [dot] org or telephone at (614) 421-2022 Ext. 209
This series is made possible with funding from the North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education’s (NCR-SARE) Professional Development Program.