- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Ross EA, Williams MJ, Hamazaki T, Terada N, Clapp WL, Adin C, Ellison GW, Jorgensen M, Batich CD. Pluripotent Embryonic Stem Cells Proliferate and Differentiate When Seeded Into Whole Organ Kidney Scaffolds. Submitted to Nature Medicine, April 18th, 2008.
- Barabas K, Milner R, Farese J, Baylis C, Croker B, Archer L, Adin C. Hyperbilirubinemia's protective effect against cisplatin nephrotoxicity in the Gunn rat. Anticancer Drugs. 2008 Jun;19(5):495-502.
- Han KH, Kim HY, Croker BP, Reungjui S, Lee SY, Kim J, Handlogten ME, Adin CA, Weiner ID. Effects of ischemia-reperfusion injury on renal ammonia metabolism and the collecting duct. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2007 Oct;293(4):F1342-54. Epub 2007 Aug 8.
- Krotscheck U, Adin CA, Hunt GB, Kyles AE, Erb H. Epidemiologic factors associated with the anatomic location of intrahepatic portosystemic shunts in dogs. Vet Surg. 2007 Jan;36(1):31-6.
- Kirkby K, Baylis C, Agarwal A, Croker B, Archer L, Adin C. Intravenous bilirubin provides incomplete protection against renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in vivo. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2007 Feb;292(2):F888-94. Epub 2006 Oct 10.
- Adin CA, Sereda CW, Wheeler J, et al. Outcome associated with use of a percutaneously controlled hydraulic occluder for treatment of dogs with intrahepatic portosystemic shunts. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2006 Dec 1;229(11):1749-55.
- Sereda CW, Adin CA, Batich CD, Archer LL Goldman CG and Burns CG. Evaluation of manufacturing variability, diffusion of filling solutions, and long-term maintenance of occlusion in silicone hydraulic occluders. Am J Vet Res. 2006 Aug; 67(8):1453-8.
- Adin CA. Canine renal transplantation: the next steps. Guest Editorial, Vet Surg. 2006 Feb;35(2):103-4.
- Kirkby KA and Adin CA. The products of heme oxygenase and their potential therapeutic effects. Invited Review, Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2006 Mar;290(3):F563-71
- Adin CA, Croker BP, Agarwal A. Protective effects of exogenous bilirubin on ischemia-reperfusion injury in the isolated perfused rat kidney. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2005 Apr;288(4):F778-84. Epub 2004 Nov 23.