- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
- Bonagura JD (Editor): Kirk?s Current Veterinary Therapy (14th Edition), Saunders/Elsevier, Philadelphia/St. Louis, in press.
- Bonagura JD, Reef VL: ?The Cardiovascular System? in Reed, Bayley, Sellon (eds): Equine Internal Medicine, 2nd edition, Saunders/Elsevier, Philadelphia/St. Louis, pp 355-459, 2004.
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Smithenson TS, Mattoon JS, Bonagura JD, Abrahamsen E, Drost WT: ?Doppler ultrasound evaluation of hepatic veins during variable hemodynamic states in healthy anesthetized dogs. Am J Vet Res. 65:734-740, 2004.
- Schober KE, Fuentes VL, Bonagura JD. Comparison between invasive hemodynamic measurements and noninvasive assessment of left ventricular diastolic function by use of Doppler echocardiography in healthy anesthetized cats. American Journal of Veterinary Research. 64:93-103, 2003.
- Fernandez del Palacio MJ, Luis Fuentes V, Bonagura JD, Schober KE, Hatfield DG, Laughlin MH. Evaluation of transcutaneous Doppler ultrasonography for the measurement of blood flow in the femoral artery of pigs. American Journal of Veterinary Research. 64:43-50, 2003.
- McDaniel WC, Magin T, Madsen RW, Bonagura JD, Schuder JC, Curtis JJ. Transthoracic defibrillation of dogs with Edmark, biphasic, and quadriphasic waveforms. Journal of Electrocardiology. 35):45-52, 2002.
- Bonagura JD, Miller MW. Doppler echocardiography. Parts I and II. The Veterinary Clinics of North America. Small Animal Practice. 28:1361-89 and 1325-59, 1998.
- Laughlin MH, McAllister RM, Jasperse JL, Hitchcock LS, Bonagura JD. Acetylcholine is a vasodilator of porcine skeletal muscle arteries. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology. Part A, Molecular & Integrative Physiology.. 120(2): 345-54, Jun 1998.
- Lehmkuhl LB, Bonagura JD, Jones DE, Stepien RL. Comparison of catheterization and Doppler-derived pressure gradients in a canine model of subaortic stenosis. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography 8:611-20, 1995.
- Bonagura JD, Blissitt KJ. Echocardiography. Equine Veterinary Journal. Supplement (19): 5-17, 1995.