- About the VMC
- Pet Owners
- Farm Animal Owners
- Horse Owners
- Clinical Trials Office
Farm Animal Medicine and Surgery Service
The Veterinary Medical Center at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Ohio State provides state-of-the-art specialty services and programs for farm animals (food and fiber.) Explore what we have to offer:
- Board-certified veterinary specialists in all medical and surgical specialties;
- Faculty, staff and students who provide specialized and routine care in many areas and locations;
- Haul-in and referral medical services in general medicine (including intensive care and diseases), neonatal service, surgery and reproduction in state-of-the-art clinical facilities at the Veterinary Medical Center in Columbus, OH;
- Ohio State Large Animal Services at Marysville provides on-farm services and herd preventative medicine;
- Veterinary Extension – Veterinarians serving as Extension Specialists offer educational consultations/services to practicing veterinarians with their clients through Ohio State University Extension;
- Alice Lloyd Finley Memorial Veterinary Research Farm (Finley Farm) - a 133 acre farm in Madison county.
Have an emergency? See who to call.
Need a map & directions?
If you have any questions regarding the Farm Animal Medicine and Surgery Service section of the Veterinary Medical Center, please contact us at 614-292-6661.