Please join us for our 2nd year of offering six hours of Companion Animal continuing education provided by our faculty presenters.
- James Howard - "Tips for the Routine Intestinal Obstruction"
- Arielle Markley - “Shoulder Injuries - How we can Diagnose and Treat”
- Georgina Newbold - “Corneal ulcers: medical management or surgical emergency?”
- Erin Runcan - “Repro for the Busy Practitioner”
- Laura Selmic - “Canine Osteosarcoma: Laying out the options”
- Selena Tinga - "Stifle Stability after Surgery for Cruciate Disease"
- Randolph Winter - "The Collapsing Dog: Syncope versus Seizure"
- Jenessa Winston - "Introduction to the Canine and Feline Intestinal POOPulation"
Program begins promptly at 9am and ends at 4:10pm, afterwards an optional tour of our recently renovated Veterinary Medical Center and the new Clinical Skills Laboratory will be offered.
There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend and registration has closed. A catered lunch, refreshments, and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Zoetis.
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.