Please join us for our 2nd year of offering six hours of Companion Animal continuing education provided by our faculty presenters.
- James Howard - "Tips for the Routine Intestinal Obstruction"
- Arielle Markley - “Shoulder Injuries - How we can Diagnose and Treat”
- Georgina Newbold - “Corneal ulcers: medical management or surgical emergency?”
- Erin Runcan - “Repro for the Busy Practitioner”
- Laura Selmic - “Canine Osteosarcoma: Laying out the options”
- Selena Tinga - "Stifle Stability after Surgery for Cruciate Disease"
- Randolph Winter - "The Collapsing Dog: Syncope versus Seizure"
- Jenessa Winston - "Introduction to the Canine and Feline Intestinal POOPulation"
Program begins promptly at 9am and ends at 4:10pm, afterwards an optional tour of our recently renovated Veterinary Medical Center and the new Clinical Skills Laboratory will be offered.
There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend. A catered lunch, refreshments, and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Zoetis.
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.