Please join us for six hours of in-person Equine continuing education provided by our faculty presenters. There will also be a separate afternoon Farm Animal (three hours of CE) alternative track offered simultaneously for farm & mixed practitioners.
Program begins at 9am and ends at 4:10pm, optional facility tours, including our new Equine arena, will be offered afterward.
Maureen Kelleher - “Medical and surgical management of back pain”
Caitlin Moreno - "Equine upper airway disease: The ambulatory practice/referral hospital relationship”
- Risa Pesapane - “The increasing threat of ticks in large animal practice”
- Jonathan Yardley -“Testing and treatments for Anaplasma & Lyme disease”
- Marco Coutinho da Silva, Laura Dunbar Hostnik, Margaret Mudge, Hilary Rice - Group Presentation: “Equine literature updates”
- Katy Timko - “Diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal disorders in the equine neonate”
- Anne Metzler - “Equine intraocular diseases”
Alternative/Optional afternoon Farm Animal session:
- Andy Niehaus - “Inguinal hernia repair”
- Emily Nogay - “Small ruminant deworming practices and blood transfusions”
- Jeff Lakritz - “Updates in vaccines for cattle”
- Jacqueline Nolting - “Updates in both Avian and Swine flu in Ohio”
There is no cost for veterinarians to register.
Thank you to our sponsor Allison Morrow of Zoetis for generously providing food & non-alcoholic beverages!
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.