Jessica A. Hokamp, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP (Clinical Pathology)
Assistant Professor - Clinical
International Veterinary Renal Pathology Service
Combined Pathology Residency/PhD Program Director
Clinical Pathology Training Program Coordinator
Professional Training and Experience
- PhD, Veterinary Pathobiology, Texas A&M University, 2016
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists (Clinical Pathology), 2012
- Clinical Pathology Resident, Texas A&M University, 2009-2012
- DVM, Texas A&M University, 2008
- BS, Biomedical Science, Texas A&M University, 2005
- Validation of novel and minimally invasive urine and serum biomarkers of kidney diseases in domestic animals.
- Determination of the utility of novel biomarkers as indicators of glomerular and tubulointerstitial damage, as markers of specific types of kidney diseases in domestic animals (particularly immune complex-mediated glomerulonephritis in dogs), and as markers of disease progression and patient prognosis.