The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
This was a new category for Research Day in 2009.
Are you performing scholarship that would contribute to the knowledge base on teaching and learning in veterinary medicine?
If so, submit an abstract to this year's Research Day!
The goal is to provide a forum to share experiences that promote excellence in teaching and learning.
Items for submission might include:
- A portfolio documenting the creation, delivery, and analysis of a new course
- Evidence documenting course changes that improved student learning
- Changes in course design and/or delivery that enhanced faculty and/or student satisfaction with course outcomes
- Creative uses of technology that enhanced student engagement and performance
- Incorporating clinical skills competency assessments into the professional curriculum
If you are interested in submitting an abstract and creating a poster, please mark 'Educational' as your category
Please note: the poster size for this category will be limited to 2' x 3'.