For information on Marysville-Large Animal Services equine ambulatory please visit vet.osu.edu/marysville
Equine On Farm Ambulatory Veterinary Services
- Wellness Care: vaccinations, deworming protocols, coggins tests, health certificates, nutritional counseling, etc
- Lameness exams and treatment including: PRP, IRAP, Shockwave therapy, and intra-articular injections
- Pre-Purchase Exams utilizing state-of-the-art equipment such as digital radiography, digital ultrasound, power endoscope, etc
- Neurologic Exams, ophthalmic exams, dentistry, dermatology, reproductive services, castration and other surgical services
- Emergencies services: colic, lacerations, ophthalmic emergencies, etc
- Support services: diagnostic imaging/radiology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, reproductive care, cardiology
Appointments & Office Hours
- Appointments: (614) 292-6661 ext. 2
- Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 5pm
- Patient visits by appointment on Monday-Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Saturday appointments may be made at the discretion of the clinician.
- Emergencies: (614) 292- 6661
- A veterinarian is available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What to Expect
- If you are not a client currently you will be asked to provide personal infromation (name/address/phone number) and information about your horse (name/age/breed/owner's name/location), and information about methods of payment. Our staff will breifly discuss what the call is concerning and then either connect you with a Field Service veterinarian immediately or leave a message to call you back.
- If we have not seen your horse in the past year, you will be asked to provide a credit card number as assurance of payment for the services that will be provided.
- Once the doctor has seen your horse he/she will write up a bill. This bill can either be electronically mailed to your home and will need to be paid at that time or it can be paid at the time of service.