The Equine Performance Evaluation Service at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at Ohio State offers state-of-the-art performance evaluation of all equids, including, but not limited to horses, ponies and foals.
- Board certified specialists in surgery, medicine, and cardiology
- Treadmill facility
- Endoscopic evaluation during treadmill exercise- diagnosis and
- Evaluation of the heart during exercise
- Atrial Fibrillation- diagnosis and treatment
- Evaluation of lower respiratory cases of poor performance
- Support services: diagnostic imaging/radiology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology, reproductive care, cardiology